Totality Training is run by Dave Oldfield, providing Personal Training and other fitness programmes in and around the Mid-Sussex area, including Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill.
I have been involved with the fitness industry since 1999, working initially with children then running adult group fitness training programmes. I have a wide experience of working with different groups and individuals. Whatever your health and fitness goals might be, my dynamic and focused approach to training will be sure to give you the extra edge you need. My aim is to make a significant improvement in the health and fitness of as many people as possible by providing the highest standard of Personal Training services and group training programmes.
Please see the page on Personal Training for more information on the services I can provide.
I am a fully qualified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor (see below for a full list of my qualifications) and am registered with the Register of Exercise Professional (REPS).
My fitness qualifications include:
- C&G Level 4 Certificate in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- CYQ (YMCA) Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training including Advanced Training, Nutrition & Weight Management, Training in Different Environments, Client Assessment and Business Management
- CYQ (YMCA) Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction, Level 2 Certificate in Circuit Training and Level 2 Triathlon Trainer
- CYQ (YMCA) Level 1 Kettlebell Trainer and Level 1 Pad Box Personal Trainer
- UK Athletics Level 1 Leader in Running Fitness
- First Aid Qualified (level 2)